About This Blog

Bonjour à tous, Je suis Alexia de France. Comme le titre l'indique, ce blog est à propos de prodiges musicaux! J'espère que tout le monde aime mon blog!
J'ai fait ce blog pour reconnaître les enfants musicales

Hello everyone, I'm Alexia from France. As the title suggests, this blog is about music prodigies! I hope everyone enjoys my blog!

This is a fan-made page and therefore,I own nothing, all pictures taken from google and their respective websites.

I made this blog to recognize musical kids.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexiaJuben

Monday 9 September 2013

Yu Pyol Mi



Yu Pyol Mi, a 12 year-old pianist of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, took a special place at the 10th Safonov International Juvenile Piano Concours held in Patsigorsk City, Stavropol Territory of Russia.

She came first at the Asia-Pacific Region Competition held in China when she was eight-years old and won first and special prizes at the 56th Schumann International Juvenile Piano Concours in 2010. In the same year ,Yu Pyol Mi also won the top and special prizes in the 56th International Juvenile "Grotrian-Steinweg" Piano Competition 2010.She also distinguished herself at the 1st Astana International Juvenile Piano Concours in May 2013.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how she's doing now. I wonder if she still plays, how she's doing. It's a shame there's nothing on the internet about her life.

    ReplyDelete