About This Blog

Bonjour à tous, Je suis Alexia de France. Comme le titre l'indique, ce blog est à propos de prodiges musicaux! J'espère que tout le monde aime mon blog!
J'ai fait ce blog pour reconnaître les enfants musicales

Hello everyone, I'm Alexia from France. As the title suggests, this blog is about music prodigies! I hope everyone enjoys my blog!

This is a fan-made page and therefore,I own nothing, all pictures taken from google and their respective websites.

I made this blog to recognize musical kids.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexiaJuben

Thursday 2 May 2013

Zih-Cian Lin


Zih-Cian Lin born in Taiwan is 12 in 2013, she is a student of Mary Ko. Her performances are uploaded by her teacher. She had performed with many times with orchestra. She played Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto in c minor No.2 1st movement which was conducted by  Hattori Yoichi. She performed Beethoven Concerto No.1 and then Mozart Concerto No.23 K.488 at the age of 7, followed by Chopin Concerto No.2 at the age of  9. She too performed Schumann Piano concerto op.54 a minor.



No comments:

Post a Comment