About This Blog

Bonjour à tous, Je suis Alexia de France. Comme le titre l'indique, ce blog est à propos de prodiges musicaux! J'espère que tout le monde aime mon blog!
J'ai fait ce blog pour reconnaître les enfants musicales

Hello everyone, I'm Alexia from France. As the title suggests, this blog is about music prodigies! I hope everyone enjoys my blog!

This is a fan-made page and therefore,I own nothing, all pictures taken from google and their respective websites.

I made this blog to recognize musical kids.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexiaJuben

Thursday 2 May 2013

Shio



Shio started learning the piano at age 5. And now , in 2013, Shio is 8. She has performed Haydn's Concerto with the Academic Symphony Orchestra of the National Philharmonic of Ukraine and Katsushika Symphony Hills Mozart Hall. She had won many prizes including Grand Prix at final round of 22nd Japan Classical Music Competition ,1st prize winner of the 5th International Junior Music Competition and 1st prize winner of Eight International Competition "Young Virtuosos" 2012 PIANO,Category Group I .


Shio's Youtube Channel 
Shio's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment